Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 3 - The REAL Day 3

So I got a bit ahead of myself and started this sewing challenge a week early! Luckily that happened since I haven't done anymore sewing since last week's, (correction, haven't sewn any KIDS clothing...) "day 3"! AND I blew it, over did it, as usual, and spent more than 1 hour on Day 3, probably spent 3 hours! I managed to finish some really cute shorts from the Happy Homemade pattern book in a train engineer's overalls stripe fabric but my model was not cooperating, as you can see! The shorts are the same pattern as the Pirate Pants. I haven't managed to start the shirt yet, not sure why... Coming soon though! I've also cut out another striped pair of shorts, same pattern, that look like fun too. So, after jumping out of the gate, last week, I'm not making any promises for the rest of this week!

1 comment:

meg said...

I just cut out the pattern for these shorts! I might just steal your pocket idea too!