Monday, April 29, 2013

Office Picnic Car Picnic...


For the Trunk Show, I've made some picnic sets - placemat, utensils and chopsticks all in a neat package. The backing fabric is the blue dot canvas that is shown as well as a pale blue chevron canvas. I've always thought they would be good for the office, so you will always have the basics for those meals you eat at your desk. My good friends L&DH keep their sets in their car so they are always ready to sample good food at the market or at potluck picnics on the go. The design is from one of my favourite sewing books that would make a great gift for a new sewer. It's Lotta Jansdotter's and it's been around for a while but it is VERY good! Among other things, Lotta designs fabric that I really like and used last summer in some simple shifts.

No comments: